SEDONA ARTS FESTIVAL
OCTOBER 11 AND 12, 2014
Sedona Red Rock High School
995 Upper Red Rock Loop Road in West Sedona.
Click here for a map and directions
Admission: Why am I paying to shop?
Our $10 Entry Fee supports the Sedona Arts Festival's Scholarship and Arts Education Programs. $1 Coupons are available at area businesses and hotels.
At the Gate:
Children 12 and under are FREE
We are a smoke-free event. Sorry, no pets.
PAY ONLINE AND SAVE! $8 FOR EVERYONE
CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW
The Sedona Arts Festival is our primary fundraiser to support art education in the greater Sedona area. To date, the Sedona Arts Festival has donated over $250,000 in scholarship and arts education funding.
Hours of Operation:
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
125 artists from across the US will be showcasing their exquisite work against Sedona’s stunning red rock backdrop. Enjoy a wide variety of artistic creations in
● Ceramics ● Mixed Media ● Fiber Art ● Glass ● Photography
● Drawing ● Sculpture ● Jewelry ● Wood ● Metal ● Painting
KidZone: Kids create while you shop!
Our interactive KidZone is a safe and creative environment for kids 12 and under to create their own masterpiece. This year, Sedona Recycles is turning our KidZone into an art studio! Sedona Recycles will be there to teach our youngest guests how to turn everyday items in our lives into treasured works of art!
Let the kids’ imaginations run wild as they create:
• African masks out of detergent containers
• Robots out of toilet paper rolls and pipe cleaners
• Banks out of plastic containers
• Metal can robots with magnets
• Fun earth friendly art projects that have been donated by Tlaquepaque Toy Town!