APPLY NOW FOR THE 2021 SEDONA ARTS FESTIVAL
The Sedona Arts Festival uses the Zapplication™ System, an easy to use one-stop online application process that allows you to submit and manage your application to many festivals throughout the country, including the Sedona Arts Festival.
APPLY NOW FOR THE 2021
Sedona Arts Festival
Celebrating its 30th year, the Sedona Arts Festival is a favorite in the Southwest. It has become a premiere destination arts festival, known for the quality of art and first class treatment of both its artists and its guests. With Sedona’s spectacular red rocks as a backdrop and glorious fall weather to compliment the event, we are an intimate show with an average attendance of 3500 seasonal and year round residents and tourists. The festival showcases 120 fine artists from around the country, as well as Gourmet Row (locally produced items for kitchen and bath). Raffle prizes, live music, and food trucks and new this year – beer and wine sales!
We cater to our visiting artists, providing load/unload assistance, refreshments, and premium restroom facilities exclusive for artists.
The Sedona Arts Festival, a non-profit entity, promotes awareness of the arts, supports artists, and builds community in the greater Sedona area.
- Limited to 120 artists specializing in fine art
- Extensive PR and Marketing
- Best of Show awards in all categories include cash prizes
- Special Restroom facilities for artists only!
- Complimentary breakfast items, snacks, coffee and water
- 24-hour security
- Booth Sitters
- Friendly and organized staff
- Fabulous volunteers to help artists all weekend long!
- A variety of food choices on site
May 1, 2021 – Application deadline
May 8-9, 2021– Jury
May 25, 2021 – Notification Date
June 15, 2021 – Acceptance and Participation fees due
August 10, 2021 – Deadline to withdraw with full refund, less a $50 administration fee. Refunds after the withdrawal deadline are at the sole discretion of the director.
October 8, 2021 – Registration and load-in begin at 9 am. Artists are required to choose a set up time and arrive at their assigned times. Field access for set up is from 9 am – 5 pm.
October 9 and 10, 2021
Festival Hours: Saturday – 9 am– 5 pm Sunday– 10 am– 4 pm
- Up to 120 artists will exhibit including the invited previous award winners.
- The jury is conducted by a panel of three art professionals, plus a judge specific to jewelry.
- Each juror is given guidelines for selection based on excellence in concept, quality, workmanship, and aesthetics.
- Individual jury members assign points from 1-5 for each image presented. Points are totaled and those artists with the highest total in each category are selected to exhibit.
- A wait list of juried artists will be maintained for each category.
- Notification of jury results will by sent via email through Zapp.
$450: Single Quad Booth Space (10×12)
$850: Double Quad Booth Space (20×12)
Booth Fee includes City of Sedona Event Business License
$75 Shared Booth
Each exhibitor receives a space located outdoors on the grass. Space is 10 x 12 (two feet of space behind tent for storage). Exhibitors use their own tents and tables. Artists are required to provide their own display booth, racks and tables in order to display their work in an outdoor environment. Booth assignments are made by SAF staff and are based on exhibit flow and artist requirements. The use of a location is restricted to the artist to whom it is assigned.
Artists shall be liable for delivery, handling, erection and removal of their displays and materials. Tent weights are required; stakes may be used to secure tents. Insurance should be obtained by and paid for by the Artists at their own expense for proper coverage.
Sedona Arts Festival assumes no risk.
The Best of Show winner receives a $250 award as well as acceptance to and a complimentary booth for the next year’s show. Individuals in each category receive a $125 award and are invited to participate in the next year’s show with their application fee waived.
Sales and Sales Tax
Artists retain 100 percent of all sales. All participating artists are required to collect and pay appropriate City of Sedona and Arizona state sales tax of all items sold. A City of Sedona business license is issued and included in your booth fee. An Arizona Transaction Privilege Tax License must be acquired and paid for by the artist. Tax forms and instructions will be provided to all participants.
Overnight security is provided and the festival site is locked so that vehicles cannot drive to the location where the booths are located. However, no responsibility is assumed for the exhibitors’ artwork while on the grounds of Sedona Red Rock High School.